English Summer Town

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tongue Twisters for pronunciation:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Tiny Tim the tailor took ten tiny stitches.

Sister Suzy sells seashells down by the seashore.

Choose churches as surely as you choose shoes.

Mary had a little lamb.
Its fleece was white as snow.
It followed her to school one day,
Which was against the rule.
It made the children laugh and play
To see a lamb at school.

Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bitof better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some betterbutter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so 'twasbetter Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!

If you understand, say "understand".If you don't understand, say "don't understand".But if you understand and say "don't understand".How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
A Tudor who tooted a flutetried to tutor two tooters to toot.Said the two to their tutor,"Is it harder to tootor to tutor two tooters to toot?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Swing Hammocks said...

Always fun to try and even funnier after a few drinks.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home